20 Jun Housing and Living Conditions in Bosnia / HOLICOB
- To contribute to long term strategic work for housing and living conditions for people in Tuzla and Sarajevo
- To give new perspectives on the subjects by using the competence of CSOs
- To give strong input to the debate
- To involve young people to be active in the process
PROJECT IS FINANCED BY THE OLOF PALME CENTER, in the period from June 2014- December 2015. International project coordinator is the Swedish Union of Tenants, Aros-Gävle region.
Coordinating CSO in Bosnia is newly established CSO, Center to Support Organizations in Tuzla. Project partners are CSOs in Tuzla and Sarajevo.
SWEDISH PARTNER INTEREST
- Cultural, social and financial knowledge from housing and living conditions in Bosnia
- Expert side by side-parallel work, both in Sweden and B&H
- Exchange knowledge between young people of Sweden and B&H, on housing and living conditions
- ”Advisory board” on Internet, for innovative and creative way of using social media
- Long term strategies for housing